GI Bill

The GI Bill is administered by the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). You may only use the GI Bill to obtain ratings AFTER you obtain your private pilot's license (PPL). The GI Bill may pay up to 60% of your instrument rating, commercial license, CFI, MEI, CFII, ATP, or type rating. You may only use GI Bill benefits in a Part 141 approved flight school.

Two Dogs Aviation is the perfect place to get your private pilot's license and develop a solid foundation flying so you are ready to use your GI BIll benefits towards more advanced flight training. We are not currently operating under Part 141 and cannot accept payment through the GI Bill.